This privacy notice tells you what we will do with the personal information you provide us through the relevant functions of this website.
Through this document, we will like to provide you with information regarding the following:
- About us and our role regarding your personal information
- Which personal information we process
- Why we process your personal information
- How long we will store your personal information
- Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
- To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information
- How we will process your personal information
- Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
- How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
- Other information
- Social media
1. About us and our role regarding your personal information
The METVET project is implemented though the collaboration of experts from Greece, Italy, Germany and Belgium. The project is Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
The Coordinator of the project and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, is Sivitanidios Public School of Trades and Vocations.
The postal address of the Sivitanidios Public School of Trades and Vocations is:
151 Thessalonikis str., 17610, Kallithea - Athens, Greece.
And the relevant Contact Person is Mrs Katerina Kalaitzaki, Tel: + 30 210 4857620, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The METVET project is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this web site.
2. Which personal information we process
When using the Contact US form at https://www.metvet.eu/CONTACT/, the following information is processed by the METVET project:
- Email address
When using the Subscribe to METVET Newsletter form at https://www.metvet.eu/NEWS/, the following information is processed by the METVET project:
- E-mail address
- Type of entity (Company, Individual, Organization, Other)
3. Why we process your personal information
We process your personal information provided to us through our contact us form, in order to reply to your comments, requests for information, complaints, questions etc.
We process your personal information provided to us through our newsletter form, in order to send you updates
- on the METVET project,
- on the METVET partners
- on relevant calls and actions
4. How long we will store your personal information
We will store the information provided based on our quality procedures:
- Contact information: As long as required for the resolution of the request and not more than 5 years (duration of the project)
- Newsletter information: 5 years (for the duration of the project).
5. Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need to know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the METVET project, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects ERASMUS+), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to mailchimp (that manages the mail campaigns), to the website administrator, TOPHOST and Lamda Helix.
In case, it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
6. To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information
The countries that will receive your personal information are:
Greece, Italy, Belgium and Germany.
7. How we will process your personal information
We will collect, record, structuring, storage, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restriction, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
8. Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by
- filling in the Contact us form at https://www.metvet.eu/CONTACT and adding the text “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the message field or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter or
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The relevant supervisory authority is:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA)
More information regarding the procedure to file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority can be found at the following webpage:
9. How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You can contact us any time, through
- the Contact Us form at https://www.metvet.eu/CONTACT
- through the post at the postal address of the project coordinator: Sivitanidios Public School of Trades and Vocations., 151 Thessalonikis str., 17610, Kallithea - Athens, Greece. Att. Mrs Katerina Kalaitzaki
- through e-mail Mrs Katerina Kalaitzaki, firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Other information
During your visit to our website, anonymous cookies are retained, please refer to our cookies policy for more information.
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
11. Social media
Please refer to the cookies policy regarding the way that we handle the information provided when you click on the icons related to the social media.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review to make sure it is up to date and accurate.